I Love Lucy

Saturday, October 6, 2007

23 Things and beyond...

Setting and meeting goals are very important to me. I found myself learning so much during this project. I found myself mentoring and teaching others and that made it all the more special.

The RSS feeds were something I knew nothing about when starting the 23 Things. It was exciting to learn about this technology. I feel I am more confident with patron questions as a result.

This whole experience was fun. The concept was easy to follow and I would do this again if given the opportunity. Next up, Beyond 23 things...

6 comments:

Michele M said...

Congratulations - you made it!

Anonymous said...

GO TRIBE!!!!

Anonymous said...

the lucy video's are great!!
love the william holden and harpo marx...hillarious

Unknown said...

I commend you on having goals. Myself, I try to avoid them. Goals make people work and who wants to do that?

Infogoddess said...

Who is Princess Emma? Did you get a dog, you cat person, you?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.